Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

latergator116

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 30, 2003
Providence, RI
I recieved an email from IDG expo's telling me about the upcoming Macworld Boston and how to obtain a free exhibit hall pass. However, when I tried to register with the free exhibit hall pass code (which was given in the email) it still required that I enter in credit card infromtaion (which I don't have). Has anyone done this before? Do you have to buy the pass and then they refund your money? I hope this is *truly* free, not some sort of rebate...

FuzzyBallz

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Home of Al-Qaida
Laste time I went to MacWorld SF, I used a flyer which included a code in my school's bookstore. There was no need to enter credit card number if you're just applying for the exhibit hall pass. And yes, it's 100% free. It did take a while for it to get here though. It was like 2 days before the event.

latergator116

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 30, 2003
Providence, RI
That's what I thought at first, but I just realized, the email says it expires May 7 (this friday). Oh well, I guess I will just pay the 15 dollars and buy a ticket.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
My wife and I plan to attend MacWorld Boston. Just haven't decided on which package. I thought that the highlight of MWNY 2002 was the Keynote by David Pogue. Would highly recommend paying for his speech.

We should try to have a MacRumors meeting. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.