Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mb2008

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2008
Yeah, I have a 2005 TSX, the AUX jack didn't show up until 2006. What burns me is my DH's 2004 Element has an AUX jack AND his CD plays MP3. :mad:

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
Yeah, I have a 2005 TSX, the AUX jack didn't show up until 2006. What burns me is my DH's 2004 Element has an AUX jack AND his CD plays MP3. :mad:

Yes, I had a 2004 Element and it did indeed have an AUX jack and a CD/MP3...
That thing was cool...traded it in on a 2008 C300 and got $12,000 for it with 40k on it...

fleshman03

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2008
Sioux City, IA
I know you're getting lots and lots of advice. I'm just going to add my two cents.

I bought this a week ago for my 3GS. While it's not the most sterdy thing on the face of the planet, it does a great job of FM transmission. Much clearer than any cassette player then I have ever tried. You don't get the sound of a tape playing either.

It holds the iPhone ok. There is some movement on really sharp turns, but that is it.

I don't use the extra headphone jack to play calls over the stereo. It's just overkill and doesn't sound as good as the normal speaker.

Take a look. For the price, I don't think you'll find much better.

TheNewsPaperBoy

macrumors regular
May 10, 2009
Florida
I know you're getting lots and lots of advice. I'm just going to add my two cents.

I bought this a week ago for my 3GS. While it's not the most sterdy thing on the face of the planet, it does a great job of FM transmission. Much clearer than any cassette player then I have ever tried. You don't get the sound of a tape playing either.

It holds the iPhone ok. There is some movement on really sharp turns, but that is it.

I don't use the extra headphone jack to play calls over the stereo. It's just overkill and doesn't sound as good as the normal speaker.

Take a look. For the price, I don't think you'll find much better.

And its in an acura in the picture, its guaranteed to work!! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.