Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jlusk99

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2013
Last night I rented WWZ on my ATV3. I started watching it but turned it off as I planned on watching it over again today.

I cannot find how to watch it anywhere on the ATV menu. I was so frustrated, I was going to rent it again. So i click rent, and it tells me to go the Settings then Downloads. There is NO choice in settings for Downloads. The closest thing I can find is under the I Tunes Store menu a "Check for Rentals" choice but when I click that it just sits there spinning forever and nothing happens.

When I go to my computer and go to I Tunes, I can't figure out how to play it or download it from there, either. In my account history, it does show that I purchased it, but can't figure out how to play it.

Please help!

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
Is weird that nobody has helped you, seems like a simple question
Unfortunately I don't rent movies , never have, I use the Apple TV for AirPlay & computer home sharing

So I can't help you

mellofello

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2011
In my experience I just clicked rent again, and it checked against some database and pucked up right where I left off. Are you on 6.0 software?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.