Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dextor143

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 28, 2008
USA
Dude, Can you please tell me where can I find ultrasnow. I am running 2.38 baseband with 3g Tmobile. I have unlocked and jailbreaked with Pwnage tool but that was in Jan 09.

Much Thanks

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Dude, Can you please tell me where can I find ultrasnow. I am running 2.38 baseband with 3g Tmobile. I have unlocked and jailbreaked with Pwnage tool but that was in Jan 09.

Much Thanks

If your phone is a 3G, update to 3.0, get redsn0w and JB it, then use Cydia to get Ultrasn0w to unlock it.

iClarified website has a full tutorial.

PorkChoppPLAYA

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2012
Need Help With ultra snow

Ok so i have a sim card for at and t but the contract is messaging and talking can i still use that plan on my iphone? and :confused:I have the same plan but on a us celluar sim card will either one work?

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
Ok so i have a sim card for at and t but the contract is messaging and talking can i still use that plan on my iphone? and :confused:I have the same plan but on a us celluar sim card will either one work?

We need a little bit more information before we can help you:

What model of iPhone are you trying to unlock? What iOS version is installed? What baseband(Modem Firmware) is running on your device?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.