How was your day today?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by virus1, May 2, 2006.

?

How was your day?

1. Awesome, intense and fun!

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Relaxing (awesome of course)

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. pretty good

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  4. same old day, boring

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  5. suckish.. life's no good

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  6. kill me!

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. virus1 macrumors 65816

virus1

Relieve yourself of the days worries.

First me: I had a decent day. Pretty relaxing morning, but after school I got into a fight with my dad... (because of a mbp i might add :rolleyes: ) But the weather just about makes up for it. We had a record- setting rainy march (rain on all but two days), but now the spring is bringing in beautiful, warm, sunny weather.

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

3. Peyton macrumors 68000

Peyton

Purdy darn good. I had my LAST CLASS of college today so, naturally, I'm on a high note :)

4. Shamus macrumors 6502a

Shamus

Awoke at 11:30. No school on Wednesdays :). Homework to do though...:(

"Same old Boring Day" (except no school)

5. bartelby macrumors Core

It's 7:17 am here, but I'm going to go with:
    "Same old Boring Day"

6. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Work was worse than usual. Then I got home, set up my new AirPort Extreme (which worked flawlessly), and then the Government made the best Internet-related announcement in, well, ever! So overall, my day was very good :)

7. virus1 thread starter macrumors 65816

virus1

pssh.. time changes. i should be asleep right now. its almost midnight and i have school tommorow.

8. Shamus macrumors 6502a

Shamus

Congrats!:)

9. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Suckish. I was up until 4am last night doing a stupid statistics assignment. Then had to get up early to finish it. I didn't understand half of the questions so decided to frack it and leave it as it was and just hand it in. Meh, it's only worth 5% of my total mark anyway. :rolleyes:

My day has improved somewhat in that I've been able to chill around here for a few hours. But it'll become less fun again once I get stuck into an economics assignment.

10. Peyton macrumors 68000

Peyton

east coast is 2:24AM :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. virus1 thread starter macrumors 65816

virus1

haha.. well ya im aware that at different times of the day, it is different hours around the world.. im usually more of a go-to-bed-early-and-get-up-early type person.

12. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

OnceUGoMac

As of this post all options are at 20%, except the kill me option. My day was okay. I was hoping to get a 360, but my bank decided to hold $7900, leaving me with little. Bastards.

13. jaydub macrumors 6502a

jaydub

Worked from 8am to 4pm, class from 4pm to 6:30pm, dinner, then homework from 7:30pm till now (it's almost midnight).

:(

14. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

15. MacsomJRR macrumors 6502a

MacsomJRR

studied all frackin day:eek: oh yeah and that two hour drive to campus this morning didn't help:mad:

16. Lollypop macrumors 6502a

Lollypop

Got up, took a shower, then I realized I didn’t have clean pants to wear and I needed to iron something, realized someone “borrowed” the iron and ironing board, so now I’m wearing wrinkled pants. Got to work late, realized I forgot my lunch at home. Went to the bank and realized I forgot to draw money last night to full my tank with gas before the fuel price went up... on a up side… I might have a job 3 months from now! :D

17. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I'm finishing a project for one of my masters courses. I'm making a web page with reviews and links on young adult novels. No one ever wants to make a web page for their portfolio at my school, even though they teach us how in a 'technology in the classroom' course.

Making the page is fine, it's real simple. However, in the 20 months of owning my iBook, I've had no problem using CyberDuck and uploading my work. Until the other day, when I start getting the message "broken pipe." Of course, the help desk isn't familiar with a "MAC" (I know it's Mac), quoting: "OK. I'm not that familiar with a MAC. Have you tried a straight ftp program?"

Other than that my work's nearly complete. We went to watch my son practice baseball (he's seven). He's doing pretty good. He does exactly what the coaches tell him and he pays attention the whole time.

Fairly relaxing day.

18. RacerX macrumors 65832

I voted suckish...

But then again I've been sick the last few days with a 100+ temp, so it isn't like everyday is like that... just today (and the last few days). :eek:

19. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Was an awesome day until the hotel fire alarms began shrieking at 1am.

20. floriflee macrumors 68030

floriflee

So far so good. Got my morning workout done, got a few customer issues closed, and it's only 10 AM. Not bad... not bad at all. :D

21. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

So far, so good. I have final tonight at 6:30 but it is my last final (hopefully ever). So, that is good. I did forget my camera though - I was going to take pics of the Volvo, but maybe I'll just go to Annapolis this weekend...

22. Boggle macrumors 6502

Boggle

Yesterday I got up around 3 am to study for my Astronomy exam on Neutron Stars & Pulsars. @ 6 I realized that my prof drops the lowest exam grade. Given my good grades on the past 3 exams, I realized I could skip the exam w/o fear! So I took Morgan (my dog) to the park (stopping @ Fourbucks for a white mocha) and we played fetch till 7:30 ish. Came home, cleaned-up, studied a bit, went to my PTJ. When I got home I walked Morgan again. While out we ran into some friends in the neighborhood and had a few beers outside in the early evening sun. Later I made some more coffee , watched scrubs & the NHL playoffs, and made some terriyaki chicken.

In hindsight I probably shouldn't have had the evening coffee b/c I completely over-posted on here last night!

But I have to say it was a fairly relaxing day.