How Would You Like to Meet This Guy?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by applemacdude, Sep 1, 2004.

1. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

Funny.... but disturbing.....

There was an episode of Nip Tuck not long ago where one guy had sex with a life size barbie doll...... not that I watch that show anyways.... :D

2. friarbayliff macrumors regular

mmhmm...

Did I mention that the world is filled with crazy and stupid people? There are more of these guys out there :(

3. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

It's been a while since I have been in Germany, but I would think the guy would have had to spend some time blowing it up?

4. Apple Hobo macrumors 6502a

Apple Hobo

First we had the German sex-cannibal, now this. :eek:

5. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

It must be late, but some weird free association ....

they had trouble separating him from his partner

made me think of the old middle school urban legend about the two kids who kissed and got their braces stuck.....:D

did he get stuck? what if they just popped the thing? truly weird....

D

6. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

now that would suck!
    in the middle of a mall? that guy has issues man. i mean if youre gonna do something perverted like that why do it in a mall?! was he like right outside spencer's or something?

7. JRam macrumors member

JRam

Id imagine he was more than drunk. Or he was really really drunk.. none of my friends are that "interesting" when drunk. (thank god not that specifically, I can do without catching anyone like that).

and how exactly did he get there with a blow up doll also? Did he just walk in with it blown up? Or maybe buy one and then blow it up in the middle of the mall? I imagine regardless of the case someone mustve seen him getting ready to do the deed and I wonder what went through their mind as they saw him....

And for the record, nip/tuck rules. I love that show, Im pretty upset I missed that episode.

8. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

Depends. I found it to be "non-news". The sex-toy industry is huge. It wouldn't be if a fair number of us didn't frequent the shops or watch the movies. There are lots of folks in this world different than me. Fine, let them be. And I will not hoist my morals or my idea of proper behaviour on them.
    My over-all reaction? Lets see if we can get him some help.

9. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

In the form of glasses or lubricant? You decide.

10. sonyrules macrumors regular

If he was drunk, then how did he blow the doll up, I dont think a drunk person has that much wind in him to blow up a dool, with out throwing up..

Not to mention i dont thing he would just walk in with it filly blown up... sounds a bit fishy

11. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    Could it be that the objection is to the public nature of act. Its like Heinlein said. "Its all right, just do it in private and don't tell anyone about it."

12. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

I wonder where the inflation point is. Anyone remember airplane?

13. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

Ever seen the realistic dolls they make in Japan for just this purpose? :eek:

14. aus_dave macrumors regular

At the very least let's get him (them?) a room :D.

15. aus_dave macrumors regular

There is a classic "Crank Yankers" clip where Ned orders a 'real' doll. Pretty gross but very funny.

16. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Hmmm, is this a way to circumvent the, "If it's got a heartbeat, I'd **** it," train of thought that some guys follow? It isn't even real, after all.

BTW, was she hot?

17. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

I was thinking about combining that with the technology that Honda/Toyota/Sony have with their robots. Cybernetic sex slaves are just around the corner. That an electric sheep...

18. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

depends on if he met her at the mall or not...

19. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Yeah, but you can bet they'll be EXPENSIVE! :eek: May as well take a pilgrimage to the Chicken Farm for that kind of dough. :rolleyes:

20. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Asimo et al are about what 10k? Scale up height by a factor of 2(about), volume by 8. Assume price is linear with volume (Exceptionally conservative) That brings it to 80k another 10k or so for sim skin... That brings it into the range of a luxury car. As long as it wasn't required to eat (you could probably rig drink easily enough though) One could possibly even pass.

21. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

He has quite a fetish. What I don't understand, why dud he do it in a public place?

The difficuly in separtion probably had to do with the size differation. I definitely happens with dogs. The separation can't occur until the swelling goes down.

22. thecow macrumors 6502

I saw that movie. That was one of one of the funniest parts of the movie. Especially when the guy walked in when she was blowing the autopilot back up.