Howard Stern Podcast?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by qzak, Jul 1, 2005.

1. qzak macrumors 6502

anyone know if Howard Stern's show has any plans on becoming a podcast? I think thats the only show i'd subscribe to.

i know he's going to satellite radio so i dunno if that will mean no podcast or what, any ideas?

2. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Would be nice of they offered his funny stuff, you know, from like 15 years ago.

3. rosalindavenue macrumors 6502a

rosalindavenue

4. qzak thread starter macrumors 6502

i was afraid of that :( it would be sweet to be able to have him on my ipod so i can just listen to him when walking to class, or whenever i wanted on my powerbook

5. armandocerna macrumors regular

Well, good news there are people who think exactly like you and record the show and post it to newsgroups. If you did a quick search with a newsgroup client you would find today's show in mp3 format probably commercial free. I used to listen to howard all the time now he just whines. Check out opie and anthony they are actually still funny they have their own newsgroup as well.

6. qzak thread starter macrumors 6502

good thinkin, thanks - but Podcasts have chapters and stuff like that too i heard, don't they?

7. armandocerna macrumors regular

Only as of lately with some itunes extensions or something like that

8. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

9. rt_brained macrumors 6502a

Not a chance in hell. Unfortunately.

10. armandocerna macrumors regular

Yeah I thought about something like that. The thing is torrents can be kind of slow depending on how popular the file is. I listen to O&A every day and I just grab today's show off the news groups and it downloads WAY faster. It would be sweet to have some type of podcast setup maybe someone will do it. Even if it isn't completely legit