Huh huh. Huh huh. You said "Olbermann."

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

If y'all watch even a little bit of Countdown with Keith Olbermann, you know Keith is critical of Bill O'Reilly. I think a couple of times Olbermann has even nominated him for his tongue-in-cheek "worst person in the world" category.

That has been griping Bill's cookies for a while now. O'Reilly has been responding in various ways, but now he's really spiraling into some lunacy. And of course, Olbermann is having great fun with it:

LOL! :p I love it! Especially the way he keeps referring to O'Reilly as "Ted Baxter".

(Psst! Olbermann, Olbermann, Olbermann!!)

2. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I saw this story on MMFA over the weekend, and wondered if it would get picked up. It's not like Bill hasn't been wading in the deep end for years, but this one is just too good. Not only has the man totally lost it, he's somehow managed to hypnotize some Fox people into doing his dirty-work for him. That's just amazing.

Ted Baxter. Hilarious.

3. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Lol... watching Bill go off the deep end is pretty amusing. And that's tonight's Word!