Hunters deathmatch - Baptism by fire

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    We're having our first organised match on the DS Life forums, come join in! So far it's SRobert and myself. but if any other Metroid Prime Hunters players can make it then you're welcome to join. It starts in 30 minutes and lasts a couple of hours, until we get bored or whatever.

should be fun :)
    though make sure you have our friend codes if you want to play, sign up and post your interest on the forum and hopefully we'll have all the friend codes needed before the games start!
  2. Piarco macrumors 68030

Jun 24, 2004
    You can count me in on Friday - I'm getting the black DS lite with MP: Hunters & Brain Trainer. I will by the token cannon fodder I expect:eek:
    New Mario Bros arrives on Monday, just want Tetris and my first DS purchases are complete!
  3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

Aug 20, 2005
    Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
    Can we like make this like a weekly event because I miss this one...was a little busy today but yea I would like to get in on this.

Note: Nevermind I see the event calendar
  4. srobert macrumors 68020

Jan 7, 2002
    raggedjimmi is a mean hunter! It was a srobert exploding festival. He sure dominated me. (Ew! That sounded dirty). You guys got to come and help me next time. We can gang up on him. :D

There was no lag at all. Controls were very responsive. I had a cramp in my left wrist after 3 matches tough. I had trouble hearing the voicechat. Maybe we didn't speak loudly or clearly enough. Or maybe we were just shy. ^_^