Huntsville, AL - Bridge Street Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Codyc2011, Jun 15, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Ill be going to bridge street to get my iphone 4.... im having a hard time deciding when i need to be there ive never been on a launch day and i dont know when people start showing up. If your gonna be there let me know or if you've been there before "how crowded was it?" :apple:

Attached Files:

2. macrumors newbie

macN00B1975

I was #1 in line for the iPad 3G launch. I got there about 5 hours early and was the only one in line for the first 2 hours. There was about 50 people in line by the time the store opened to start sales that afternoon.
    I don't know how that will compare to the iP4 launch, but it was definitely an amazing experience being first in line so I'm glad I got there that early!!

3. macrumors 6502

I was there for the 3G and 3GS opening days.

3G was 100% crazy. We got there about 1 hour early and there were 100+ people in line. We were lined up from the store almost to the bridge. The last sitting area before the bridge. It was nutso.

3GS I was there an hour early and there were 5 - 10 people ahead of me. I will be there about an hour early and see how it goes.

4. macrumors newbie

iPhone 4 at Hville

This is my first time to go to the launch of any apple product. I own a Macbook Pro that I bought from Bridgestreet last year. I reserved my iPhone for pick up. I called Apple store they said they will have one held for me all day. I hope that is the case. Did you guys reserve or just camping out?

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Reserved

i reserved mine, but im still getting there really early cause with my luck something will have gone wrong with my reservation and they wont have my phone so ill be there early!

6. macrumors 6502

I reserved mine as well. I am glad I didn't preorder with the cancellation issue happening.

7. macrumors newbie

Yeah me to...however, this whole thing has got me worried. Hope they still have mine waiting on me. :D

8. thread starter macrumors newbie

Time

What time are yall planning on getting there?

9. macrumors newbie

Hour or two early? Max? I called apple store and confirmed i have a reservation but like you said....i wanna be in line in case i get screwed.

10. macrumors newbie

ditzel

So have they said when the store will open for the big day?

11. thread starter macrumors newbie

they will be opening at 7am, i will be purchasing a iMac while I'm there, i hope they don't think I'm crazy trying to buy a mac during the iPhone rush... :rolleyes:

12. macrumors 6502

Anyone else get their reminder email to pick up their iPhone 4?

13. thread starter macrumors newbie

email reminder

yes i got my email reminding me to pick up my iPhone! yay! almost there!:apple:

14. macrumors 6502

Got here at 4:15am. At least 50 people in line.

Live blogging it here: willscrazyworld.wordpress.com

15. macrumors 6502

Got my phone in 20-25 minutes, 15th in line on prereg.

They have 13ish people activating for pregreg folks, and only 2 for non prereg.

I am sure that will change as soon as the prereg line flushes.

16. thread starter macrumors newbie

Line

Hey i was 4th in line for the Reserved line. I was the first person to leave the store with a iPhone 4. its took exactly 10 min for the hole process.. Im sure i saw just didnt know who you was. (to post above ^)

17. macrumors 6502

I meant to post this on the day of, but I was in mid-post and I was called in to the store.

Check the blog for the pictures of the first people to get their iPhone 4.

That's you OP!

In the pictures I was of course focusing on the iPhone/bag.