HURRY! Get your free Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Community' started by Daveway, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

2. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

hmm...i saved it as a pdf to print on another computer (broken printer) but guess someone could save as pdf then print a buncha copies and go to every BR in town for free ice cream :p

3. The Past macrumors 6502

Thank you. I don't have a Yahoo account but sent it out to a couple of others who do.

4. Daveway thread starter macrumors 68040

Daveway

5. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Ben & Jerry's once delivered 100 mini tubs of icecream to our office for free. One of the girls had written to their 'agony aunt' section on their website saying she had no pals in the office so they emailed her for her address and 2 days later, the icecream turned up with a note saying that they hoped the bribery worked!

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Well I'm out of luck on two counts. Not a member of Yahoo. More importantly, I just started a research study that requires eating only the food that they give me.

If available my choice would be banana. :D

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

mmmmm i could go for some ice cream right about now.....great now im hungry

8. firewizard macrumors member

OOOOOO ICE CREAM........ :p
    i want some!! but noo have to be out here in this forsaken desert!! ahh when i get back!

9. Daveway thread starter macrumors 68040

Daveway

...and I thought everyone on the net was a Yahoo! member at least once :rolleyes:

10. mlw1235 macrumors 6502

**goes to log in on every account of his at yahoo**

Now...if only there was a BR within 20 miles of me. :p

11. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Thanks! I've now got my coupon in hand. Too bad it's on Lost+Alias night; I'll have to be time-efficient tonite.

There are three Baskin Robbins locations near me. One I like, and that's where I'll go. The second location I'm boycotting ever since a guy I know was fired from his job there because he didn't agree to work sick. I don't think employees who don't feel like sneezing into your cup of Pralines 'N Cream should be penalized. The third location I'm boycotting because the franchise has the same owner as the second location.

12. applekid macrumors 68020

I could go for some dessert right now, except I don't know of any nearby Ben and Jerry's! :(

13. Gwendolyn macrumors member

Thank you! I didn't know about this until I read it here--so I printed our coupons and we went out and got free ice cream! They were out of my favorite (Mint Chocolate Chip), but the Gold Medal Ribbon was a decent substitute. :)

14. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Well, you could have signed up for Yahoo on the spot and got the coupon right away. However, I remember you told us about the study. How much longer will it go on?

daveway00, I owe you one. Actually, my wife does. I snuck over to Baskin Robbins while she and her iPod were walking the dog, got her a cup of Jamocha Almond Fudge, and got back to surprise her with it before she found out I was gone and before the ice cream melted!