I accidently deleted all fonts!!! HELP!

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by withoutname, Aug 29, 2012.

1. withoutname, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012

macrumors newbie

I deleted all fonts and now everything is messed up..Every application crashes!!! The installation disc ejects..I can't do anything on IT..and Terminal is dsplaying in small window PLEASE HELLLLLLLLPPPPPP MEE!!! :(.. If someone can send me the font book or all the fonts for mac through skype or...through email..etc?

2. macrumors 6502a

Starfighter

Which OS are you running? I can send you the fonts, absolutely, but there is different amounts of fonts that has to be installed depending on which OS it is.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

10.4.11, can you upload them somewhere like mediafire?

4. macrumors 6502a

Starfighter

No problem. http://kiwi6.com/file/1r70hr7gz2

Since I have Leopard I didn't have the dfont-version of AppleGothic (which is also vital to Tiger - so you really need it), that should be the only one missing from this zip-file. The moment anyone with Tiger running (I have my Tiger machines in the closet for the time being) copies their AppleGothic.dfont and upload it for you - you should be all set.

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh, thank you very much!!! You saved my life :)

6. macrumors 6502a

Starfighter

My pleasure, it was the least I could do!

Edit: And, of course there probably is more fonts installed in a retail version of Tiger, but to my knowledge the ones in the file (+ the missing AppleGothic.dfont) is the only ones really needed to the OS.