Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zipper1022

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2006
Long Island, NY/ Boston, MA
My portfolio for college has to be mailed out tommorow, and i still cant get my slideshow to ork properly. I need to export it so i can burn it to a disc and the people at teh school can view it on a mac or a pc,

the catch is,
the slideshow has .mov files in it and whenver i try and export it its really slow and choppy on whatever computer i play it on. Now im trying to export it as an html but thats not working either, its weird, im exporting it on my mac, and when i got o play it it says that the show uses frames and that my browser does not suport it....

please help me
if i dont send this tommorow im so screwed

Gee

macrumors 65816
Feb 27, 2004
London, UK
My portfolio for college has to be mailed out tommorow, and i still cant get my slideshow to ork properly. I need to export it so i can burn it to a disc and the people at teh school can view it on a mac or a pc,

the catch is,
the slideshow has .mov files in it and whenver i try and export it its really slow and choppy on whatever computer i play it on. Now im trying to export it as an html but thats not working either, its weird, im exporting it on my mac, and when i got o play it it says that the show uses frames and that my browser does not suport it....

please help me
if i dont send this tommorow im so screwed

What are you exporting it as? A show? Can you not just send a PowerPoint file?

Edit: actually maybe you're not trying to save as a show - this is probably your best approach. Stick all the movie files in a folder with the Powerpoint file, and make sure they all still run. Then do File > Save As > PowerPoint Show. Save the .pps file into the same folder. Take out the original powerpoint file. Burn the folder to disk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.