i am so rediculusly jealous of apple owners

Discussion in 'Community' started by Soc7777777, May 25, 2004.

1. Soc7777777 macrumors regular

i am not buying mine till im done with 2 years of college because it doesnt make sense for me to buy an apple before i get into the main work of my major because i will only use the computer i am using for 2 years as a main machine then 2 years as a 'secondary computer'... so i decided that my best bet is to buy an ultra portable now and then buy a 12 or 15" powerbook in 2 years (so ill be able to have the G5)... im a computer science major (or will be in august)... so i love computers

so here i am now looking at mac forums drooling with jealousy.... but then again im very happy with my computer now... it will be nice to have for the first 2 years... i got a great dal on it

2. Soc7777777 thread starter macrumors regular

hahaha

its also Ridiculous that i spelled Ridiculously wrong!!! haha

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Must be the reason for all the inflamatory statements...

But there are ways to get rid of the inflamation ;)

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

yeah, but macs dont have alcohol 120, wtf ;)

iJon

5. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

BTW, somebody want to toss this into Community Discussion or Wasteland?

6. JOD8FY macrumors 6502a

JOD8FY

I was filled with the same jealousy before I bought my PB. Now that I have it, whenever I see a PC laptop I laugh at how bad it looks/performs and am overjoyed that I bought a mac. It's well worth the wait.

Best wishes,
    JOD8FY

7. LaMerVipere macrumors 6502a

LaMerVipere

What sort of ultra-portable PC notebook did you buy? :) I'm just curious, i love me some centrino :p

and PS> I am insanely jealous of everyone for just about everything, including better macs than me! I'm eternally unsatisfied, life sucks hehe :cool:

8. parrothead macrumors 6502a

parrothead

;) You should know that when you title your thread like you did, you are going to get all kinds of remarks from apple fans. ;)

9. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

Pardon our reedikyoulus brother. Don't be jealous, and you're welcome to come by anytime. Who knows... maybe a Mac will be by your place soon. Of course the flaw here is that all computers are evil. But that's my own mental ilness to bear.

10. jackieonasses macrumors 6502a

jackieonasses

11. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Was it a Sony Vaio? I just saw one of those ultraportables for the first time at a library, and it made my 12" PB look like a frickin beast. Too bad it looked like cheap plastic crap, like those fake childrens computers that are supposed to be toys, but it was still cool to gaze at nonetheless.

Windows laptops aren't really bad computers, but I'm very glad I got my 12" PB. And don't worry, I posted here for a year before I got my Mac.

12. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

A good deal is always a plus