I' am SOOOO STUPID!!!!!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Spario, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Spario macrumors newbie

Okay, i will alow one insult from every reply. But only because i deserve it.
    today i downloaded and intalled ClearDock. I hate the way it looks. But becasue i'm a MORON, and never did the back-up first I can't restore it. Could anyone help me restore my dock to the way it was? please help a moron in need- I know not what i did :( ~Spario

ohh yeah never use ClearDock

:mad:

2. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

I've never used ClearDock ... but did you try trashing your dock prefs file?

3. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

I like ClearDock.

But, if you don't, just click the Revert to Default button and uninstall... :)

4. DJY macrumors 6502a

DJY

I tried it when Transparent Dock broke with a Tiger upgrade...
    Didn't like Clear Dock... but love the look these apps allow for!

I was very happy when Transparent Dock provided an update!

5. Spario thread starter macrumors newbie

To prove that I'm in fact a moron, i need to correct myself. I didn't not use ClearDock as i mentioned before. I used a program called DockClear 1.0 . this thing changed the setting and will not let me restore them. i have tried trashing my pref, but NO GO. I'm sorry for Sh**ing on ClearDock- this app may be safe. But DockClear 1.0 is who you need to stay away from.

6. frenetic macrumors regular

I downloaded the app from versiontracker and apparently the developer has realised his "mistake" (the whole thing looks a bit fishy) and if you download it now it contains a dock restore... so go ahead and download it!