I bought a game and synced my iPod, where is it?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Max on Macs, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Max on Macs macrumors 6502

Max on Macs

Hi there... I have the new pink nano and I bought a game (Tetris). I want to buy them all actually but bought just one to try it out and see if it's good and worth buying the others, but I synced my iPod and I can't find the game anywhere on it... Any ideas?

2. Benjamindaines macrumors 68030

Benjamindaines

The games do not work on the nano, only the 5G iPod. You wasted your 5 dollars, you should really read the requirements next time.

But I wouldn't delete the game if I were you, someday you might buy a compatible iPod or Apple might release an update that will make it work on a nano.

3. Max on Macs thread starter macrumors 6502

Max on Macs

Oh damn... I was going by Steve Jobs comment in the keynote "nano software is now the same as the regular ipod" or something along those lines... Oh well... Anyone want a free Tetris game? (assuming it is possible to transfer)

4. Benjamindaines macrumors 68030

Benjamindaines

Unfortunately you can't transfer, you would have to give them your iTunes account which would be bad for obvious reasons. Namely them being able to go to town buying stuff and it would be charged to you. But like I said, keep it stashed away on your hard drive incase Apple someday lets you play games on the nano.