I cant connect to the internet on my mac ahh

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by IDANNY, Aug 10, 2004.

1. IDANNY macrumors 6502a

IDANNY

Okay first I always used to think mac was a bit superier to windows. But after having to use it for about 5 days mac is more than a bit superier. The reason I need to connect is to upload a site I tried to do it on windows but it came out wierd and I think it would be easier to fix on my powerbook okay so here goes

I am in england I came from vegas I need to connect through a bt voyager 100. He uses aol to connect through. It is connect by usb to the back of the computer I downloaded the drivers from this site http://www.voyager.bt.com/usb100/downloads.htm
    I may have just not looked at the site thourely enough but when I downloaded but it on a memory stick and installed it on my mac. and went through the guide of how to do it it didnt work

any help would much appreciated :)

2. IDANNY thread starter macrumors 6502a

IDANNY

3. LeeTom macrumors 68000

LeeTom

you might try calling BT customer support, they may be able to help you faster.

Lee Tom

4. emw macrumors G4

emw

I'm a little confused by your comment that "he uses AOL to connect through." Is he dialing into an AOL number through a standard analog modem?

Is that what you're trying to do? The Voyager is an ADSL modem, which is not what you'd need to make an analog connection.