i can't decide between these cases

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by K2`, Oct 6, 2004.

1. K2` macrumors member

Oct 6, 2004
    i'm trying to decide which case to get for my 12" PB

i've got it down to either a Shinza or a Tucano sleeve or a Booq powersleeve

i'm also wondering, where can i buy a Tucano that will ship to canada? most of the sites i've found are UK, so shipping will be a pain, and the only place i've found in the states is Oupost(frys) but they don't ship to canada.

2. Joeytpg macrumors 6502

Jul 1, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    the booq rules!...to bad i didn't have enough money to buy it....but i like it a lot!
  3. continuum macrumors 6502

Aug 22, 2004
    Beautiful Lake Tahoe
    I just got the Contour case and am happy with it.
  4. Champale macrumors member

Jul 23, 2004
    Chicago, USA

I have a grey tucano case and like it quite a bit. The zipper has an inner lining which means less chances of scratching the case. It's a snug fit too. I don't think it has awesome shock protection but it works fine on a daily basis. Besides, I keep it in a backpack when I commute so it's fairly well protected.

That said, I would have bought a shizano if they had had them in stock. I think they look pretty cool on the website!

Oh yeah, I got my case from Royal Business and I think Outpost.com has them too.
  5. K2` thread starter macrumors member

Oct 6, 2004

thats what i'm planning to do with the sleeve.. stick it in my backpack with my books and stuff...

i was planning on buying a smaller bag so i can carry it around with like a clipboard and my notebook... any suggestions on these? nothing to pricey. i want it to be smaller than a messenger.. but not so small that it looks like purse. don't need to look like i'm carrying women accessories.. :D
  6. K2` thread starter macrumors member

Oct 6, 2004
    I asked a friend down in the states to take a look at fry's to see if they have any of the Tucano case... they dont' even know what it is :(

i think i'm set on getting the Tucano... anybody have any other places where i can buy one? ....