I Can't Find an iPod mini ANYWHERE!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by LaMerVipere, Apr 6, 2004.

1. LaMerVipere macrumors 6502a

LaMerVipere

This is indeed an incredibly sad day for me, i just sold my 15gb iPod so i could buy a mini, and they are totally out of stock here in Chicago! (in the Apple Stores, that is) They stores say a few weeks till they get there, but i don't want to wait that long! Online vendors are no better, either offering weeks delays until shipping, or just no shipping date at all. Is there anyone who has iPod mini's in-stock?

Anyone else having this problem elsewhere around the USofA?

2. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

R U sure they don't have them in N Mich Ave store??? I saw them there a few days ago.. :confused:

3. LaMerVipere thread starter macrumors 6502a

LaMerVipere

I just called, and they said they were sold out :(

4. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

At least know that unlike our Apple loving friends overseas you won't have to wait until JULY! I feel for you guys, hang in there!

5. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

Welcome to the club. I was at the N. Michigan store about three weeks ago and they were sold out then. They had me place the order online...... still waiting. I got a nice email from Apple saying its gonna be another week at least. You could always over pay on eBay if you want one that badly.

6. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

ebay is probably the only way to find one now....good luck

7. laserbeahm macrumors member

The Apple store is out because that is the first place people go to look for Apple products. Try a place that doesn't specialize in Macs, but still carries them. Go to Best Buy or even Target. Most people don't even know that Target carries iPods and iPod accessories. If that doesn't work, there is still CompUSA and Circuit City. Keep on looking, you'll find one.

8. alphaq619 macrumors member

No one has them. Anywhere. Period. If an Apple store doesn't have them, I doubt anyone else will. Best thing to do is sit and wait and stop complaining.

And the smart thing to do was to make sure you could even get a mini before you sold your 15 GB ipod.

9. MrSugar macrumors 6502a

MrSugar

wow, way to be a nice guy...

btw, I am not sure what to tell you? Wait it out?

10. javabear90 macrumors 6502a

javabear90

The apple store in Houston still has a few. I was just there this weekend. They had 'bout a dozen or 2

o. well.. they're probably gone now though :(

11. NusuniAdmin macrumors 6502a

NusuniAdmin

odd

odd, The local apple reseller (applied tech systems) said they had a stock of about 150, and that was yesterday.