I decided to get this mouse...

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by BigMacUser, May 31, 2006.

1. BigMacUser macrumors member

It seems to have the most function....and the best price. Its rechargable bluetooth...and everything...

http://www.radtech.us/Products/BT500.aspx

take a look....it looks like a really weel put together mouse...:cool:

2. jaxstate macrumors 6502a

3. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

prostuff1

Looks like i nice mouse but i plan to get the BT600 model. Mostly cause i dont want a travel sized mouse. I just wished they offered a metal looking one to match the MBP's and powerbooks.

4. BigMacUser thread starter macrumors member

that one looks similar to the metal finish on the MBPs I think...a lot closer then any of the other ones....I dont think that travel sized mouse will be TOO small...but just right..

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

The USB charge cable is too cute. A very clever idea. I don't know if this is the first mouse to do that (turn itself into a wired mouse while charging), but it's one of those "why doesn't everyone do that?" things to me. :)

6. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

I remember this mouse came out as the winner in the BlueTooth mouse wars about a year ago. Of the Apple BT Mouse, The Mouse BT, and this RadTech mouse, this one was the ugliest but was constantly the most consistent and efficient mouse in this category.

I've procrastinated buying a mouse for my Powerbook for a long time... Hopefully you'll have good luck with this one.
    :D

7. kevin.rivers macrumors 6502a

kevin.rivers

The BT600 looks like a really good mouse. I think I may pick that up soon...

EDIT: Prostuff1, what do you think of the BT600? It looks a little small in the pictures even though they say it is a full size mouse... Thanks.

8. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

def. makes more sense then those freakin' cradles that have no purpose if you already have bluetooth on your computer...

9. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

prostuff1

To be honest i dont have one yet. But from looking at the pictures and trying to compare dimensions to other mice i think it should be ok.

10. zagato27 macrumors 65816

zagato27

You won't regret it. Bought one for my daughter's iBook. It is slick! They made an improvement by adding a usb cable so you can charge it too. Best thing about it is that it has a "on/off" switch. Cheers

11. Josias macrumors 68000

Josias

The 360's wireless controllers do that. (Play 'n charge kit). I hope the BT Mighty Mouse will do that, since it won't be a big pain the ass to run out of batteries for it, especially with a desktop.:D