i disk not found

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by brnbenefield, May 16, 2006.

1. brnbenefield macrumors newbie

brnbenefield

hi
    i went to apple.com/support & saw what they had to say & i tried it & i did not work. IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF WHAT TO DO LET ME KNOW

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Well lad, we'll need way more information. Do you have an active .Mac account? Are you on a Mac? How are you trying to access it? Can you get other .Mac features? Do you have an internet connection?

I bet I know the answer to the last question... :p

3. brnbenefield thread starter macrumors newbie

brnbenefield

yes i 'm on a mac with a active . mac account . i 'm a able to get my mail from my .mac account . yes i have a internet . i jest can put documents from my apple to the i disk it say idisk not found . i did what the apple support say to do but it did not work at all

4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Is the iDisk icon showing on your Desktop? Do you have plenty of free space? What exactly have Apple told you to do about it and what have you tried? :)

5. brnbenefield thread starter macrumors newbie

brnbenefield

no it is on the sidebar of finder. yes i do o my hard drive i have 38.70 gb . go to apple support page & go to i disk then to i disk not found i did all of what it says to do .