I entered the wrong e-mail when I ordered my powerbook through apple...help!

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by Wano, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Wano macrumors 6502

I just odered a Powerbook this morning, but after looking through the info I relized that I spelled my e-mail wrong in the billing information. Is there any way I can change this? Also, what info will I not recieve from them if I dont get this fixed? Thanks!

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Have you tried calling customer support? They should be able to handle it for you -

Sales Support Check the order status of a current Apple Store order. To make changes to an existing order contact Apple Sales Support at 1-800-676-2775.

Good luck,

D

3. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

i second that. call em up. the customer service is great. it really makes me kind of upset with myself for ordering my eMac thru someone else to skimp on sales tax. i have run into nothing but problems with the sales/service people where i ordered.

4. steeleclipse macrumors 6502

get it changed ASAP because they email you with tracking #s and other shipping info

5. Wano thread starter macrumors 6502

I e-mailed there customer service about it. I ordered the 17" Powebook and it says it wont be shipped for a while, said on or before 4/28/03. So, hopefully it will be taken care of through e-mails.

6. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

i don't get why you woudlnt' jsut call but whatever. When i'm dropping that much cash I like to make sure i have all availbe information at hand. Also i'm assuming your adc membership went thru

7. Wano thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, the ADC finally went through. I am so happy!

8. Wano thread starter macrumors 6502

I just got an e-mail back from them saying that they fixed it.

9. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Congrats - glad it all worked out and good luck with the new machine.

D

10. Wano thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks! In my order details it says it will ship on or before 4/28/2003...it's a long wait...i just can't imagine three months like it took for everyone who ordered it back in jan.