I feel left out.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by GoCubsGo, Jun 2, 2006.

1. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    So I feel left out in a way.
    I went to MTV Overdrive, I know...I'm lame, but I did so there. And MTV Overdrive said no to Mac users.
    I went to Pepsi Smash (which is ran by Yahoo...who I like because of the whole MyYahoo! page deal) today to check to see if I won a free download or whatever from my game piece and decided to watch some video. And they said... (btw error code -4 must be the code for, "cannot load BS spyware on computer, don't want to cater to their platform). Note that I don't feel left out enough to use Windows though. ;)

Attached Files:

2. jhu macrumors 6502a

Apr 4, 2004
    hooray for you. also the link in your signature no longer works.
  3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I guess you don't want to go to Sony's connect.com and get another rejection notice. :(
  4. xsedrinam macrumors 601

Oct 21, 2004
    a·pol·o·gize v.
    1. to say you are sorry for something that has upset or inconvenienced somebody else
    2. to acknowledge that something is not as it should be, especially when you feel embarrassed or guilty about it
    3. to defend something formally in writing or speech
    Encarta® World English Dictionary
    Well, they got two out of three right. Use I.E. again? Nevah!

Attached Files:

5. x86 macrumors regular

May 25, 2006
    Dearborn, MI
    Its all because the Windows Media DRM trash is not compatible on the Mac. If these sites used a different format, or if Apple licensed out it's own DRM trash, we would probably not be left out.
  6. n8236 macrumors 65816

Mar 1, 2006
    Urge has a 14 day free trial to all their mp3s, all you can download (almost). But you have to use WMP11, which I did w/ Bootcamp. There is security on the songs, but if u google, it's an ez fix :)
  7. GoCubsGo thread starter macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Is that your way of being mean? Not the bit about my website, but the other bit? I'll just assume so and move on.

And I know my site is down. They billed my credit card and for some reason then cancelled. I've been waiting all weekend to get it taken care of on Monday. Thanks for the support man. :rolleyes:
  8. amateurmacfreak macrumors 6502a

Sep 8, 2005
    Yeah, I hate it when stuff doesn't work like that.
    Windows whores.