I feel like crap

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Feb 8, 2003.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

May 9, 2001
    Ok, I'm trying to get out of my country.

Everything is turning so hard. I have to leave my girlfriend, I do not have a permanent visa in the US (I can stay there for 6 months at the most), we are not alow to buy $ because a goverment restriction, I'm selling all my equipment (computers, speakers, really pro-audio stuff) and if I ever get out of here I'm not very sure what I am going to do in the US. I can work as a VJ but my fear is to spend all the money I got from the things I sold.

To migrate is so bad, I could be so happy staying here with all my friends and stuff. The good things is that my friends are already in the US, from NY to Miami.

Damn, right now I'm ripping all my CDs to mp3s to burn them to the DVDs I got. A huge back up of everything! I have my 3 computers ripping Depeche Mode stuff, about 100 CD's.!!!
  2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

Mar 25, 2002
    London, England
    I'm sorry to hear that things have got so bad you have to leave your home. Good luck in NY.
  3. 3777 macrumors 6502

Jul 25, 2002
    Re: I feel like crap

That sucks, Hugo Chavez has really screwed up your country too :eek: ..........anyway my only advice would be if your in love with your girlfriend then find a way to take her with you:D Christ I just left my job, and i'm currently debating whther to move to a different State where I could really move ahead..... I can't even imagine what it would be like to pick up and leave my entire country. Good luckwith everything, but follow your heart.
  4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    Hey goodluck mymemory :D

If you get a chance and you're around DC this summer, let me know.

5. MrMacMan macrumors 604

Jul 4, 2001
    1 Block away from NYC.
    Good luck, if you can ever think of us.

When you get settled. I'm sure you have good skills so you'll be able to work it out.

Good luck and have a safe trip.
  6. Choppaface macrumors 65816

Jan 22, 2002
    how did you get so much depeche mode stuff???
    between the singles, albs, live shows, and strikes, I've only got like 30 or 40

sorry to hear about your situation man :(