I got a problem...

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by jsnuff1, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. jsnuff1 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2003
    Location:
    NY
    #1
    I got a dual 500 G4 and its about time for an upgrade. Thing is im waiting for the updated G5, i want pci express and a x-line radeon GPU before i jump into the g5. Problem is there has been zero inidication in the rumor world that the g5 will be updated macworld. Now my big problem is that i also want to buy a telescope(Meade LX200 10") before break ends but my pocket cant fit both of them, so its either or. If I dont see anything on the G5 front i think i will jump the gun and get the telescope, but yet again what if an amazing G5 gets annouced macworld...ill be kicking myself, any advice?
     
  2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

    edesignuk

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2002
    Location:
    London, England
    #2
    Post in the correct forum - Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion.
    Use more descriptive titles for your threads.

    :eek:

    :D :p


    Seriously though, when does this "break" end? It's not long until MWSF and then you'll know what to do. Can you really not wait a couple of weeks to make your decission??
     

Share This Page