Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arnezie

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Without calling sprint and sitting on hold for an hour does anyone know if there is anything I need to do on my end with apple? I bought the AppleCare from sprints website but all they sent me was an email thanking me for taking advantage of an offer. I have been billed for it on my sprint bill and paid for it today if that matters. But do I need to register my phone or anything is my question ????:confused:

Arnezie

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Ok that only shows that I have the 90 day and one year not the two years. Guess I have to call apple or sprint tommorow and figure it out.

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
You've got your coverage, no need to worry. Even if it isn't showing on Apple, they'll accept the proof of purchase from your Sprint account, if you need to use it. Sprint is just behind on processing and sending it to Apple.

SoloStyle

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2011
I also purchased the ApleCare+ through my Sprint account and was wondering the same. All I got was an thank you email. I'm assuming I'll receive something in the mail. Who knows... I do see it as an add-on to my account though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.