I got my PBG3

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by slooksterPSV, Oct 1, 2004.

1. slooksterPSV macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

I'm so happy I'm not using Windows anymore. This laptop is just the best thing I've ever had. Even though it only has Mac OS 9.2.2 it still works and is the best thing I've used and will ever use as far as a computer goes. Its not the fastest thing in the world or that, but this just fuels the fire for wanting to get another Mac. Maybe a Powermac G3 or even an iMac. Either way I'm getting another Apple computer. Thank you so much you guys.

2. dotnina macrumors 6502a

Congrats! I remember reading your shipping countdown thread in the Community forum.

Glad you're happy. :) Any plans to upgrade your new laptop?

3. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

The next thing I'm going to do is: Get a case for it, upgrade to mac os 10.2.8 and get a wireless card. Those are my plans then I save up for a PowerMac G3 or an iMac then after that I save up for a brand new either iMac G5, iBook, or PowerMac G5

4. yoda13 macrumors 65816

yoda13

If you are going to upgrade to OSX, is there any reason why you aren't going to get Panther?

Congrats on the computer, it is alot like my Mom's Pismo, which I seem to have destroyed last night and which I posted another thread here about it, but I am happy for you....always nice to get a new convert. Just be careful when/if you upgrade the hard drive, as that is when it all went nuts on me....anyway Congrats ;)

5. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

Well, I could use XPOST-FACTO but I don't want to be limited to 256 colors on this wallstreet so I'm just going to use Jaguar. Plus I think my school has it and since they don't use i I could see if they would give it to me.