I had a dream...

Discussion in 'Community' started by poundsmack, May 18, 2005.

1. poundsmack macrumors 6502

poundsmack

last night i had a dream apple released new iBooks at 1.5 gigz in all modles, even the 12 inch......and then i woke up......i wish i was still sleep :(

2. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

I hope your dreams are accurate - I've been waiting for a while now for the iBooks to be updated (+10 months since an update!) so my girlfriend can buy a nice new one. Let's hope we see something at WWDC at least, preferably sooner...

3. JupiterTwo macrumors 6502

JupiterTwo

yeah - iBooks with those specs would be nice. I'm surprised at how well my G3 iBook copes with Tiger, so perhaps a refurb G4 might not be a bad idea if you can't wait?

4. emw macrumors G4

emw

I had a dream I was on "Survivor," and I don't actually even watch the show. Which may explain why people were getting voted out of the hotel... :confused:

As for the iBooks - I'd consider getting one if they improved the screens - not sure the processor is as big of a deal for me. 1.5 would be nice, though, and would definitely make it nicer that my existing Powerbook. Heck, anything current is better than my existing PB :(

5. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    My last memorable dream was being lost in Sydney trying to find WWDC which had been moved there inexplicably.

6. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Cool city to be lost in though! I love Sydney, want to go back one of these days.... Ah, good times...

7. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

fuuny, I have had very strange and dark dreams lately. Not enjoying them AT ALL!

8. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Do any of them involve your avatar? :p ;)

9. russed macrumors 68000

russed

i may like my powerbook and apple in general but i'm not to the point of dreaming about it yet!

though, i couldnt get to sleep last night as i was rather excited about the prospect of the arrival of my 1gig of ram - how sad. it does make a lot of difference though!

10. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    Thing is I've never been there. It was just sort of a knowledge of that is where I was. And what I remember was fairly generic city.

11. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Ah, I see. Well, if you make it to Sydney you'll see that it is the furthest thing from a "generic city"! ;)