I had a really weird dream...

Discussion in 'Community' started by vraxtus, Aug 27, 2004.

1. vraxtus macrumors 65816

Aug 4, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    that I broke into some guy's house to steal his DP 2.5 G5 attached to a KVM switch and a PC using a 6800 Ultra... then I almost got caught as the owner came back into the room as I was still moving the computer. "Magically" I picked it up with one hand, and ran into his closet and hid. For some odd reason I had my G5 along with me that I was planning on "swapping" with his. Sadly this didn't work out and I escaped after he called the cops and left.

So here's where it gets strange...

I return to the guy's place to get my G5 and some bags I had left at his place before I almost got caught. Except this time I'm a Jedi... -_- and this friend is there with him, who also happens to be a Jedi. So we end up fighting, I blind him with force lightning, and I run out.

That's when I woke up and realized, "damn, I'm a f*cking nerd!"

EDIT: I forgot to add that I'm not even really a big Star Wars fan... I've just been playing Jedi Academy a lot lately so I think that's been having a subliminal effect on me...
  2. kgarner macrumors 68000

Jan 28, 2004
  3. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Jun 25, 2002
    Gone but not forgotten.
    Someone should call the dream police and have them waiting by your bed when you go back to sleep. :D
  4. rueyeet macrumors 65816

Jun 10, 2003
    That's where it got strange? After the "DP 2.5 G5 attached to a KVM switch and a PC using a 6800 Ultra"? :p :D
  5. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Jun 26, 2004
    I live in a giant bucket!
    This is where it gets weird, how did you know he had a 2.5.

*enter twilight zone theme here*