Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobscliff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2005
NYC
A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that included Steve Jobs. For some reason, I was parachuting out of a bomber, and landed in the ocean. Apparently it was all a movie shoot by Steven Spielberg. So I go inside a studio and Steve Jobs is editing it all on an old powermac. Bizarre, but I love the fact that I dreamed about Steve-o. Anyone else dream about steve jobs or have mac related dreams?

Voidness

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
Null
hehe, I also saw a dream where Steve Jobs was involved a few days ago! I barely remember anything from it though, but I guess it was related to me going to tomorrow's/today's special event...

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Voidness said:
hehe, I also saw a dream where Steve Jobs was involved a few days ago! I barely remember anything from it though, but I guess it was related to me going to tomorrow's/today's special event...

Were you fully clothed throughout your dream? Was Steve?

Voidness

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
Null
Abstract said:
Were you fully clothed throughout your dream? Was Steve?
aye... I'm the kind of person that sleeps wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt... and what else would be Steve wearing? :rolleyes: :p

... I don't really get what you're trying to refer to :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.