I hate Micro$oft!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by bdguyton1, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdguyton1 macrumors newbie

sorry ya'll, i posted this in the wrong thread thing. i accidentally posted it in games, so i'll post it in the right place now. sorry for the mix up, but here you go.
    Micro$oft is really bad. they are just downright awful, and i can't stand Micro$oft. Macs rock. Apple is the best ever maker of computers. it rocks so much. MIcro$oft stinks. Apple rocks.I HATE WINDOWS! IT'S THE WORST OPERATING SYSTEM ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET! GET A MAC! iBooks are the coolest laptops in the universe. they look and operate so cool! MICRO$SOFT STINKS!!!! all they want is your money. b/c Bill Gates is a retrard of a bazillionaire that has no clue how to make computers, or gaming systems. their mouses stink to! mine tore up after 1 week of using it!!! do you like crashes? don't even get me started on Window$ crashing! windows users keep updating their version b/c "it's more stable"!!! HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE? Macs never crash, EVER! Windows has a setting in the computer, that you can't see or do n e thing about, that is a "Crash" option. it is set to "the most inconvenient time, and every 5 min." and you can't make it to where it doesn't crash at all b/c there is too many crap pieces of software running in the background that you don't have a clue what they are, b/c they have googly-gloop names, and if you exit them, than your computer CRASHES as normal, and then it doesn't work b/c the computer is the worst piece of crap that you have ever seen. if you want a computer that works, that you can actually DO SOMETHING on, then GET A MAC! www.apple.com they rock. i recommend the PowerBooks if you can afford them. they are just totally SWEET!!! MICRO$OFT IS THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!THEY ARE SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO GREEDY! AND BILL GATES DOESN'T EVEN DO N E THING EXCEPT TAKE THE CREDIT OF WINDOWS, WHICH ISN'T TAKING CREDIT FOR MUCH, and he makes 50000000000000000000000 times more money than the retarded people that actually make windows, and he just makes them make it to where it crashes. he is such a retarded person. sorry bill, but you are just a butthole with no life except that of being stupid. period.
    Moral to the story: GET YOU A MAC BEFORE YOU ARE SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
    Am i wrong? or am I just mad? I welcome your replies

2. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

All this mindless dribble and it's still in the wrong forum.

3. bdguyton1 thread starter macrumors newbie

which one is it supposed to go in? sorry, i was bored. i hope ya'll agree, though.

4. Over Achiever macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

Uhh...how fanatic can mac fans get? :rolleyes:

Somehow I have a feeling this will end up in the right forum...

the wasteland :eek:

5. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

Who cares other than www.****microsoft.com would like you as one of its forum members.

Go there and bitch with like minded fellows.

6. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Because this really has no relation to Apple and there products it should be in the community discussions. That doesn't mean you should repost it there. The thing to do if you want to make it right is to personal message a mod and have them move it to the right forum.

I agree in part but I don't think I would ever word it the way you have or make it such an emotional discussion.

7. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

I kind of get the feeling the guy is a PC user masquerading as a Mac user trying to get people to maniacally speak out against MS in the way they assume we will. Sorry but we don't dislike MS or PCs in the way that you think we do.

8. Over Achiever macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

At least a certain member that does dislike Microsoft that way is banned...:D

9. medea macrumors 68030

medea

now wait a minute, I myself do hate using windows, but this was a useless and mindless rant and not worth replying to....oh wait a minute.
    Ah I'm having a vision, this thread is headed to....the wasteland.

10. bdguyton1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry bout that.

Sorry for going on and on like that. Yes, i am a PC user, but not by choice. My Dell was given to me as a present and i cannot afford a Mac, or a new computer at that. No, i am not a PC user trying to get you riled up to where you bash Micro$oft like i just did, and yes, it was a bunch of mindless ranting that I should have either posted on Microsoft's website, or not posted at all. Most of you would think that i am a mindless freak that has no clue what he is talking about b/c i have never owned a Mac with Jaguar, but i promise you that i was just bored this morning and i just felt like writing that, and by the time i got through and posted it, i felt like a retard for posting it, b/c it is a bunch of mindless stuff that no one should have to read. So, i apologize. But i still love macs, and would prefer them anyday over Windows.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.