Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KilGil27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
Philadelphia
first of all, it's very ugly looking compared to 6 (and just in general)
but my main problem is I can't play songs while I have WarCraft III open because it seems to like, fast-forward them, and they're all scratchy and gross... never had this problem with 6. Any ideas on how I might fix that?

bursty

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2004
Sorry, iTunes 7 looks great and I havent had a single problem yet.

minty-freshness

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2006
:( i feel so sorry that you have to leave the orc's to play the dungeons and dragons theme... prehaps you could um... listen to your IPOD when you are playing WoW3? after all.. it's meant to be listened to. use it.

KilGil27

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
Philadelphia
minty-freshness said:
:( i feel so sorry that you have to leave the orc's to play the dungeons and dragons theme... prehaps you could um... listen to your IPOD when you are playing WoW3? after all.. it's meant to be listened to. use it.
that doesn't make any sense, but it's a lot easier to use iTunes to listen to my music in my room because my computer is hooked up to my stereo, and it's easier to choose songs and what not. i don't know what dungeons and dragons has to do with anything, but good luck with that I guess...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.