I have a dream

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stubeeef, Sep 15, 2004.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

While making a baloney sandwich, watching IVAN coverage (what else is there), I had a thought (surprise), wouldn't it be awesome to see W & K side by side handing out ice and/or hot food to surviors in the aftermath!

That would be cool! :cool:

2. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Way too cool. They could even go down now, and share duties in filling sand bags.

3. takao macrumors 68040

takao

4. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

Personally I'd love to see them hopped up on PCP and locked in a steel cage WWF style.

5. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

Bush has visited Florida a couple of times this summer to check out the hurricane damage and I suspect he'll do the same when the coast is clear (pun intended) from Ivan. I remember seeing one of the photo-ops on TV, where he and his brother (the Governor) handed out water and such. I think Kerry also visited Florida after Hurricane Charley.

I am not holding my breath to see them standing side-by-side, though. ;)

6. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

Let's forget all of the "electoral college versus popular vote" garbage being discussed in this thread. I think you've hit on an intriguing new angle on the whole election reform controversy. ;)