I have a question about closed captioning

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Bickerstaff, Oct 4, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

I was wondering if there was a list anywhere that listed all the TV shows and Movies that are sold or rented in the iTunes store. I'm sure someone might have asked this question before, but I don't have the patience to read through every post. So if anyone could help me that'd be great.

Thankss

2. macrumors 604

Captions are very few and far between on iTunes TV shows/movies. I've given up trying to find things on iTunes with captions since they are so rare. There have been a few other threads on it, try a search with mroogle.

3. macrumors 6502a

electroshock

A tip on how to search for captioned movies in iTunes: http://www.deafmac.org/blog/?p=189

I don't think it's common with TV shows on the iPhone/iPod, unfortunately, even if it was originally captioned during the original TV broadcast, as someone here mentioned.

Good luck with your search.

4. macrumors newbie

JustCaptioned captions iTunes TV shows and movies

Hello all. I am a fellow hard of hearing and have developed a software that will help hard of hearing and deaf watch movies/TV shows on their iPod and iPhones or even on their computer using iTunes with closed captions.

Before I move forward and lay capital out to start captioning all new releases, I need a survey filled out but hard of hearing and deaf persons ASAP to see if it is financially stable.

Please visit the website below to fill out the survey:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/26M9DZN

If not, please email me at "justcaptioned@gmail.com" so I have your name and email addresses to keep you posted on the new software and when the closed captions will be available.