Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benlee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
I just got home with my ipod touch 16GB. Setting it up now!

benlee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
sorry it is photobooth

Attachments

• Photo 56.jpg
    Photo 56.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo 55.jpg
    Photo 55.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 111

benlee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
:O:O:O WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO IT!!!!!!

seriously, those pictures hurt me deep down inside. i hope you put a pillow underneath. and had your secret invisible friend holding it. otherwise, you should give it to me. I can keep it safe for you, ok?

Actually the USB is really snug it doesnt have the release tabs on it like the old ones im typing this on my iPod I can't believe we finally got an iPod with wifi.sorry I scared you with the pics man

i am sooo wishing i was u right now... post some first impressions if u can.

first impression are the display is amazing right done to the green battery icon on the home screen. Syncing is pretty easy but it seems to me that the wifi is a little slow. It is a lot easier to type on it than I thought it was going to be. The box is evensweet

benlee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
anyone know how to test the speed of wifi that doesnt require flash?

Its not dead. Stop. Its not a nuclear warhead. I have faith in Chinese assembly line workers and their usb cables.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
you lucky lucky boy :p

Would you be able to check how Safari handles hotmail/gmail? On another thread one guy scared me by saying that you can't input in every field kinda deal leading me to think that it's a crippled web browser. I hope it's not the case :D

benlee

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
you lucky lucky boy :p

Would you be able to check how Safari handles hotmail/gmail? On another thread one guy scared me by saying that you can't input in every field kinda deal leading me to think that it's a crippled web browser. I hope it's not the case :D

No problem with yahoomail so I cant see why gmail/hotmail wouldnt work

havent run into any fields i couldnt type in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.