I have to make it to tomorrow

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by KD7IWP, Jan 26, 2005.

1. KD7IWP macrumors 6502a

Mar 8, 2004
    American living in Canada
    So sad, so sad. I purchased iLife and iWorks, but since I go to school in Canada and had to have them shipped to my home in WA, I have to wait until tomorrow for my parents to bring them up when they come. The boxes have been sitting in my room ALL WEEK! The FedEx guy even brought them while I was on the phone with my mum. I almost cried.
  2. mox358 macrumors 6502

May 22, 2002
    i haven't got my copy of iWork yet, but rest assured, iLife is well worth the wait. You will be very very happy come tomorrow. :cool:
  3. lordmac macrumors regular

Feb 15, 2004
    Santa Cruz, CA
    I second that

I second that, iLife 05 is excellent, especially iphoto. Iphoto is blazingly fast. I just got iLife today at the apple store, believe me its well worth the wait. I wanted to try out iWork before buying it but they didn't have it installed on any of the computers and i wanted to try it before i invested in it. It was weird I asked why and they said they weren't allowed to install it on the computers yet. Which is odd since they had copies of it out all over the store. So you will have to tell us what u think of iWork. :)
  4. virividox macrumors 601

Aug 19, 2003
    Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    yeah post a review of iwork, do u have office?
  5. Aldaris macrumors 65816

Sep 7, 2004
    Salt Lake
    I know how you feel,... Apple made a shipping error and only shipped iLife instead of both iLife and iWork... I had to wait another 4 days to get my "Replacement" copy... and then the FedEx guy showed up 5 hours before the "FedEx" tracker said... I unfortunatly was in the shower and had to wait until till that evening to pick it up...

But like the other members have said it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT, iPhoto 5 is a vast improvement, and Pages is Amazing!
  6. deral macrumors regular

Jan 6, 2004
    Kahuku, Hawai'i
    I know how y'all feel. My iLife and iWorks shipped differently, and there was a wait (iLife came on Fri, iWorks came on Mon), and aargh! I stayed home the entire day just for the fedex man/lady. Since it's come though, I hardly get to play with it since school just started. I LOVE both and are amazed by both. Huge Keynote fan, so I'm happy that I got pages. Excellent program, but I'm too scared to give them up to my Mic Word and InDesign
  7. GodBless macrumors 65816

Jan 22, 2005
    Why? There must be a reason. Please tell me that it is Publisher and Word in one with an Apple touch... :)