I have visited an Apple Store in all 3 countries

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by iAlan, Jul 31, 2005.

1. iAlan macrumors 65816

iAlan

I have now visited an Apple Store in all 3 countries that have one!

I have visited the Tokyo and Osaka stores, the London store and several in the USA (LA, New York, Miami, NJ mini store).

Which have you visited?

2. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

No canada store for you?

I have never visted any outside the USA but I have visted the SoHo, North Mich Ave, And the woodland mall store... I liked all of them alot I just wish I would buy something there :rolleyes:

3. iAlan thread starter macrumors 65816

iAlan

Well, that screws up my perfect record. I do not know when i will get to CAnada so I cannot claim to have visited in every country.

BTW, when was the Toronto Store opened?

4. thequicksilver macrumors 6502a

thequicksilver

Two of the three English stores, Birmingham and London. I find the whole excitement about them completely mystifying though - they're just shops…

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

6. James L macrumors 6502a

New York Soho store once.

San Francisco store many times.

Ironically, considering I am Canadian, I have never visited the Canadian Apple store.

7. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Dude. That's awesome. :)
    Even though you may not know the language (I dunno if you did or not. Eep) Mac is the universal.... meaning up fire up your translation widget, haha.

When I'm old, crazy, and Rich (in that particular order) I'm going to visit every single Apple store.

it'll be awesome. I'll take my flying-jet Car and rock. :)

8. joecool85 macrumors 65816

joecool85

I haven't been to any Apple stores...just my campus computer store that happens to sell Apple stuff. :-( The closest one is in MA. I'm in maine and it's like a 3 hour drive.

9. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I have visited in all countries except for the store in London.

10. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....I am Canadian as well and I have not been to the Canadian Apple store yet....but have been to London's Regent Street store and the L.A. Glendale store. Next time I am in Toronto I will pay the store a visit though.....oh yeah!

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

So far I haven't visited any stores outside of Massachusetts. The ones visited are North Shore Apple Store, Peabody; CambridgeSide Galleria, Cambridge; and Chestnut Hill Mall Store, Chestnut Hill. Looking forward to visiting the SOHO Apple Store in NYC. Want to see what a Flag Ship Store looks like. Also NYC is just a great place to visit.

12. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

Same. That's where I got my iPod mini when they were really scarce. And I live 2 hours away.

13. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

I have only visited 1 Apple Store, the one at Barton Creek, and I can safely say that it is not worth the drive. Other ones may be a different story however...

14. jrichie macrumors regular

I have done the Tokyo, LA Grove, London Regent Street - thats nearly all countries. Oh, did the Dallas store too.

To be honest, I am always dissappointed [being an Architect] with the stores...... they could be so much better and reflect the design of the computers a bit more.

15. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

16. wrxguy macrumors 6502a

wrxguy

17. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Say it ain't so!

How can that be? Are there none around you?

I'm at mine every week!

18. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

The nearest one is probably in Japan which is a $3000 flight away. And then of course, I'd have to fly back. :(

19. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

You should receive an award for being a very loyal customer. Imaging that you are well known to the staff. I'm at mine probably once a month, sometimes more. Some of them know me. It seems that the staff changes frequently. What do you tend to do on your weekly visits Katie? ;)

20. kasei macrumors 6502a

kasei

Los Angeles (The Grove, Century City), Pasadena, New Port Beach, Santa Monica, San Francisco, Atlanta, Honolulu, Arizona (Fashion Square), Chicago, Michigan, and Tokyo

21. iAlan thread starter macrumors 65816

iAlan

Good to see...

...that several non-Japanese/Japan residents have been to the Tokyo Apple Store. I have to say it is the best because of the glass elevator. I don't know if any of the other stores have glass elevators, but the ones i have been to all look the same. Big open entry way on the ground floor, glass stairs up to the theatre and Genius Bar. Nice design and al, but no elevator! :p

22. mpw Guest

I saw the thread title and immediately thought that it had to be an American thinking there was only 3 countries in the world probably America, Europe and Iraq. :eek:

23. Benjamin macrumors 6502a

Benjamin

Wow thats pretty cool. I have to say I haven't been to an apple store outside of the US yet. The one ones I have been to are the Tigard Portland Oregon, Pioneer Square Portland Oregon (about 12 blocks from me), CambridgeSide Cambridge Mass and Mayfair Wauwatosa Wisconsin.

24. capone2 macrumors regular

2 new york

I live in the soho store, the Long Island store at Roosevelt field Mall, the Indianaoplis, store at Keystone Mall. and the DC/VA area store at Tysons Center.

25. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

I've been to the Nagoya one, and the Cambridge Side Galleria one in Boston.

iAlan: there's a new one opening in Shibuya on August 6th. Are you going to be there?