I hope this is okay with you folks...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by myshoeshurt, Jan 26, 2006.

1. myshoeshurt macrumors regular

myshoeshurt

I want to stay on good terms in this community, so let me know if you consider my new signature spamming, and I will change it immediately. I really am on a quest for a free iPod. A guy I know showed me his and told me this was the site to go to, since they deliver to Canada. I'm just 2 referrals away.:)

EDIT: LOL, nm... the board programming is two steps ahead of me. Won't let me post the URL in my sig. PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED!

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

3. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    Um, this is really a site for folks who love all Apple products (Mac computers and iPods) and who own, use and want to talk about them.... Sorry that your sig file spamming for a free iPod didn't get very far, but that's not the purpose of this site. Actually, you're lucky that you yourself were not banned outright.

Anyway, maybe when you get your new iPod, if you ever do, or if you come into contact in real life with people who use a Mac rather than a Windows machine for their personal computing, you will be ready to take a more active role in this community, as you'll then have something to talk about.

OTB

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Don't feel bad...

I tried starting a thread a little while back about a free iPod give-away and it was wastelanded almost immediately. :eek: I wasn't even asking for people to refer, I just wanted to know if anybody had actually gotten a free iPod from them. Oh well.

It was quite sad though. :(

5. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

You're lucky not to be banned if you post any link to a free ______ scheme, whether it's for an iPod or something else.

People who sign up just for that purpose are immediately banned.