I hurt my arm so I won't be here for a while

Discussion in 'Community' started by LimeiBook86, Oct 29, 2002.

1. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

I hurt my arm, no cracks or breaks but it still hurts. its anoying to type with one hand so i wont be replying to the fourms much if at all. ill be back soon. my arm hurts like hell, gotta go. school is fun with a hurt arm.....
    :) :(

i will try n use ibm viavoice, but thats in OS 9 and it hardly ever knows what im sayin, bye for now

:D

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Take you pain med per you physician & keep your arm elevated! This is the best time of your life so enjoy it!

IBM Via Voice is available for Mac OS X!

Hope you will be back soon, better than ever! :) :)

3. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Who wants to play the guessing game as to how he hurt his arm? :)

My guess is killer bees... gotta keep an eye out for 'em.

4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Nah, I'll pass ... I don't want to field a choice that may move this way off topic. ;)

5. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Hope you're not BlackAndBlueiBook for too long. Feel better!

6. Shrek macrumors 65816

Shrek

Oh I do! I do!

My guess is that he had a rough night last night. LoL! :D

7. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

what is that suposed to meen!? lol Well i dont have via voice for os x yet so ill stick with via voice for os 9, well thats if i can find my microphone. i hope im not blackandnblueibook for much longer, although my hand isnt really black and blue, its more sore. my wrist really hurts, in school all the kids keep poking it which makes it worse, lol Well its a good thing killer bees didnt reach new jersey, usa yet so i think im safe from them :D

so i guess u wanna here what happened huh? well i was in gym and we were playing soccer (i was tryin to play :rolleyes: ) well i was tryin to get the ball from another kid when i fell backwards and landed on my arm, a few minutes later the exact same thing happens agian, and thats why it hurts.
    some kids in my class thinks i sprained my wrist by doing "other things" which i do not think i should bring up right now ;), lol well its great talking once agian, keep writing back, it makes me feel better! bye :D

i shall preval! (did i spell that right, lol, who cares i can't even reach the shift key and im typin with my only healthy hand (my right hand) :cool:)

8. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

let me make this clear

i wrote that i wrote that i hurt my arm, well i actualy sprianed my left wrist not my arm. sorry i was sort of sleepy at the time so i didn't know what i was typin, lol i hope that helps, lol

9. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

He shall prevail!

I knew "other things" would come into the thread at some point in time. Indeed, a sprained wrist. At least, you were playing, ahem, soccer. :D

10. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

hee hee. now i regret writing that, hee hee. this is fun, write some more! :D

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Glad your still able to communicate. Is your left wrist in a splint or cast? :)

12. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

I'm glad to report that I can now type with two hands. My hand is in a soft cast thingy, its a ace wrap/bandage thing I think. Its soft :) I hope to return soon but I will be going to Orlando Florida with my Aunt this week, so I will be gone from the whole Techno World for a week I dunno if I can take it, lol Well thats just a little update. Oh and my web comic will be done when I get back from my vacation... :D Bye for now

13. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Orlando? What's in Orlando? Who would want to go there? :D

Now that you've got both hands to type, you leave...hmmm. :D

14. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Enjoy your vacation LimeiBook86! Anxiously await your return! :)

15. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

Hey you never know maybe they will have free internet access, you know 56k, I was in a Comfort Inn that had it once, but I couldn't get it to work on my iBook or my Mom's PC, and there was no tech support. I could go onlinr through AOL (yuk!) but that might run up the phone bill... If I can get online I'll say a quick hello, ok? :)

16. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

Re: I hurt my arm so I won't be here for a while

get well soon

sometimes i wondered if the angel's pitching staff had bad arms but they won the series...so if there is a roast for jello or eyelikeart, you must rise to the occassion and join in

17. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Re: I hurt my arm so I won't be here for a while

I allways said "masturbation is a very harmfull practice in the teenage years", specailly when you live in a town without too many things to do and with a bunch of cute girls arund, unfortunatly very religius ones.

Just make a funny calculation: how many times (average) you do it during a day and multiply that for 365.

Just spicing a little the forums. :D

18. whfsdude macrumors 6502a

2 times a day 2x365 = 730 busted nuts a year. wow :)

19. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Trust me, there's not much here! :-D

Compared to Jersey, there's nothing except nice weather. Well, if you need help or directions and you can get online, you can always PM or e-mail me. :)

20. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I bet he was practicing kung fu in his room, and he accidently punched his wall, and broke his arm. (That happened to me once, but I kicked a hole in my wall, and it was TKD at the time).

Viavoice sucks big time, I used to have it. I used it for like 3 seconds, and then stopped because it was useless. Well, I used it more then 3 seconds, more like 3 minutes ;) .

21. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

i saw the new powerbooks and ibooks from apple WOW!!!! Im in florida and will be back to NJ on the 9th, ill read ur replies later ok? Wow a DVD burning PowerBook, man... I leave for a week and all this happenes... I knew it! lol well my wrist i much better! but I hurt my thumb (same arm) but its ok I can type fine! i'd type more but I'm at my cusins house and Im not used to his keyboard. See you all later, if you can tell me everything that happend ina nutshell. Yes they r openening an Apple store where I live horay!