I just bought a macbook air a week ago......

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by hulfordp, Oct 23, 2012.

1. macrumors member

.....I hope they don't announce an update to it........if they do craigslist here it comes! You guys think they will announce an update to the air line?

2. macrumors 68040

If you bought it a week ago you'd be better off returning it if there is an update. Would be very silly to put it up for sale when you can get a refund, or a simple swap ;)

3. macrumors 68040

tdhurst

Seriously?

They're not going to update the Airs. They're no more than a few months old at this point.

4. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

There aren't any Air update rumors and I don't think they'll be updating them at all today.

5. macrumors 68040

The Air was updated 4 months ago. It probably won't be updated again until next Spring/Summer.

As others have said, even if there was an update you could just return yours to the store since it's been less than 14 days.

6. macrumors member

cool!

Cool, I guess it would be silly if they updated it seeing, like someone said, its only 4 months since they last update. maybe some software, aperture 4, updates?!

7. macrumors 68040

Doubt it, they only ever seem to announce the 'iLife' updates at media events - the pro like of software is always a silent update. Keep an eye on the Mac App Store tho - you never know!

8. macrumors member

one can only hope. I iwork and aperture update would be nice