Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheBunnellFarm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2003
DETROIT LAKES, MINNESOTA
It's child's play, this first basic part anyway, there's no doubt that rocket science has gone
on in the background and in it's development but the basic function is exactly like the
$19.95 Cassette recorders we all used as kids, exactly the same, I love it..

True to Apple form, beauty in simplicity..

I'm absolutely certain that burning this to CD and later adding "Live Video" to this and then
burning to DVD is going to be equally simple, the basics will be anyway, that's when the
editing and creating kick's in with the elaborate software programs but I'll be surprised if
at least in it's infancy, this will not too, be equally simple, Apple I love you..

Tom

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Hopefully, you will remember your friends from MR -- the little people -- when you get that first platinum album. :)

TheBunnellFarm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2003
DETROIT LAKES, MINNESOTA
Facts are..

Blue Velvet said:
Hopefully, you will remember your friends from MR -- the little people -- when you get that first platinum album. :)

Facts are I couldn't have done it without this forum at MacRumors,

You are the folks who enlightened me to Apple and all of it's wonderful properties in the first place, you are number #1

I too am proud to be a part of this community, thank you

Tom

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.