Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Madmic23

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Sorry to brag, but I just won an 8GB iPod Nano for filling out a survey at work! I thought for sure it would be one of the previous gen nanos, since they were out when I filled out the survey back in June or whatever, but it's a new video nano. The crazy thing is, it's the green one, which is cool because my last nano was a green one as well, but this green is much better.

Yeah, I know, totally useless post, but I'm happy. :)

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
Congrats! Happy for you. No, it's never a waste of a thread imo to share a little happiness! :)

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Sweeeeeeeet! I'm incredibley jealous! Must of been an awesome feeling when they handed it to you!

Madmic23

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Ok, I must have lucky stamped on my forhead, because I just won another iPod nano at work! This one is the super small touch screen nano.

And yes, I did sell this one. I just find I have no use for a nano now with my iPhone. I thought the nano would be great for working out and running, but I use Run Keeper on my phone to track my runs, so the nano loses out on that one.

Just thought I'd share my happy moment. :)

RichardBeer

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2009
England
I too share the luck of the nano! Last year I ordered an 8GB Green Nano 5th gen from Apple, a month went by and I got nothing in the post, so I phoned Apple and told them and I was sent another which promptly arrived. Then a week later I had an unexpected package in the post; it was my original order. I phoned up Apple and asked about returning it to them ( I didn't want to get into legal trouble) and after a few minutes on the phone, I was told to keep it!

I sold it off on ebay for around £80, given that I sold my previous 8GB Touch (hated it) for £70. I actually made a gain of around £30 :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.