i like all four baseball teams

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Oct 9, 2002.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i like the twins because they are fighting for survival and it is admirable to see their effort

i like anaheim because they beat the yankees when nobody gave them a chance and they are chasing their first ring

i like the cardinals since la russa was a great manager with the As in their glory days with the big mac and canseco

and i like the giants since they are my home team and of the four, they are the ones i want to see win the world series which would be their first in san francisco, anyway

2. Over Achiever macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

hmmm...did you accidently hit the "post topic" button...

...no, the old man of macrumors wouldn't do that now would he?:D

Anyway, I think we've started like 5 different threads on baseball, not very many have responded...:)

3. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

oppsydaisy

well, on the NL side, it looks to be in favor of the giants, 1-0, so far

on the AL side, it's tied at 1-1

it's anybody's call on whether it will be a coastal, non-coastal, or split world series this year...no team is so far out in front as far as talent that it is still anybody's game

and if none of the four teams that made it this far miss the playoffs next year, that will not surprise me at all

the fact that arizona, oakland, atlanta, and new york lost is really what made me wonder:p