Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
I finally got an ipod this weekend, and I LOVE it! It's better than I remember. I'm all giddy, and I can't type right. Everyone should get one! Go, and get one!!! It was kind hard to pay for it, but I'll survive. Especially with music on the go! :p

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Yeah, I second that! I just got back from a run with iSaac (he's my iPod :p ) and it's easily the second best investment ever made! The best? Probably the iBook I use to fill iSaac! :D

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
i agree, iPods are nearly the best thing since sliced bread!

its a shame mine is dieing though :(

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
my girlfriends been after an iPod since i got mine almost a year ago. and yesterday she got it, and she loves it. and now she wants an iBook :D

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
Without trying to sound like an absolute fanboy, the iTunes/iPod tag team made me fall in love with music all over again. Downside is I'm spending more on music now than I have done for years! :p

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
I got my ipod (3G 20GB) nearly a year ago and i still love it. I'm a PC user but decided to install itunes anyway just to see what it was like, and i love that too! Apple really is onto a winner here - after seeing my ipod, 3 of my friends went and bought one, and i'm waiting for Tiger to be released then i'll buy a 12" iBook and a 1GB ipod shuffle!

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
munkle said:
Without trying to sound like an absolute fanboy, the iTunes/iPod tag team made me fall in love with music all over again. Downside is I'm spending more on music now than I have done for years! :p

Same here.

I have over 400 cds in my collection which I had all but stopped listening to... prior to my iPod. And it's been years since I was so interested in discovering new music.

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
It's so cute that people still get excited about a thread recommending a product that's been out as long as iPod :)

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
dorqiekat said:
Everyone should get one! Go, and get one!!!

I think most people here already have one :p

It is definately my second best investment.
My first being the powerbook I use to fill it up. :D

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
sjpetry said:
Mine is also dying. :(

I am going to give it a proper burial. I am waiting for an iPod with 40Gb for $299. :cool:

Mine too - only the battery, though.

Replacing the battery of an iPod makes me cry - its as it I replaced my stomach and kidneys and heart with new ones... :rolleyes:

Its expensive to get a new HD - and I have APP

john1123

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2005
Down Under
i love my shuffle! I've had 'Q37' (my ipod's name) for about a month now and it's just great! :D

it's such a shame that they don't have the itunes music store in australia though. now i can't get my 16 free songs :(

the only thing i would like on a shuffle is an option to switch between playlists. that'd be cool :cool:

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
killuminati said:
I think most people here already have one :p

Okay, I'm so happy to have joined the ipod cult! We systematically convince every non-ipod lovers to go out and buy one. Or die.

No?

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
I wish my iPod would die! :mad: Damn you Apple! At least when it dies, I can get a new one, preferably a 60GB iPod photo or those spiffy new minis with 18 hour battery life and intense new colors. Hey! At least I dropped my 2G 20gigger, but that damn thing still continues to work, so I'm gonna wait until it gets stolen, lost, or run over by metro.

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
Chaszmyr said:
It's so cute that people still get excited about a thread recommending a product that's been out as long as iPod :)

Cause it's reeeaaaalllly cool! :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.