I Love my Mac!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by thewhitehart, Aug 6, 2005.

1. thewhitehart macrumors 6502a

thewhitehart

I'm sorry, I don't care if this seems like a useless post...

My battery runs out in 3 minutes and I just want to say that I'm drunk and I love my Mac!!!!

This is the first mac I've had... it's so stable compared to windows!

And I can see other windows computers in the network even if I choose for other windows users not to access my mac...

I'm just drunk and thrilled, excuse me...

2. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

4. javiercr macrumors 6502

javiercr

5. Gmac07 macrumors member

if you just got the new ibook how come the battery only lasts for 3 minutes??? was that just a typo due to your drunken lust for your mac

6. amin macrumors 6502a

amin

Very funnny. I like it. Don't do anything you might regret!

7. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

I think he meant that he was on battery power and he was posting as it was about to run out, not that he only gets 3 minutes of battery life ever. :p

8. The_Man macrumors 6502

The_Man

9. gammamonk macrumors 6502a

gammamonk

I love this thread! Usually you hear of people getting drunk and calling their ex-girlfriend or grandparents or something. This dude posts on online forums!

Very modern!

10. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

I guess we could say that he's drunk with power. :D

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

12. WeeShoo macrumors regular

13. greatdevourer macrumors 68000

So long as he doesn't offer it a drink...

14. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

15. thewhitehart thread starter macrumors 6502a

thewhitehart

Hooray!!!

Hey what's up guys,

Japan kicks ass I will move there and teach english next year hooray thanks for posting my ex girlfriend can suck it I wish cause I miss her she's a that and shes satisfied with tath bastard he's an ass.

I'm actually drunk again right now, posting on my mac from my bedroom with my wireless network. I found a 11 dollar grolsh 12 pack at the a and p for 11 dollars! and my heineken keg mini is cute.

Anyway, I love my mac so much now... it's so cool how the program options appears at the top of the screen instead of in the window and all the cool super sweet graphic stuff and no virus software or whatver the hell yeah I was sick of that stuff with windows although I was really good with protecting my computer what the heck I don't care I dont have to anymore because mac is my friend and if it were a woman i would make sweet love to it.

I'm listening to rocky raccoon by the beatles and it is damn cool on my ibook I like it a lot except when I put more ram in in it was very scary and it was shaking and i shoved the ram in but it turned out alright and I freaked if I bent the ram or got moisture on it or whatver the hell but it is working right now so I don't give a damn. This laptop is so sweet I don;'t know what to do with myself and I won't let anyone touch it but I am going to ireland and I will miss my ibook very much because I have to go to a wedding and ibook will be left in new york.

Anyway, mac is sweet, I am glad I switched, now I want a Mac deskop and trash windows with their conflicting programs and do I want to make windows media the default player no and all that garbage. Steve Jobs kicks balls thanks stedve

John

16. reberto macrumors 65816

reberto