I love my mac

Discussion in 'Community' started by puckhead193, Oct 13, 2004.

1. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

My two friends who have dells are there having computer problems and brought there computer down to the tech center on campus. I drove them down cause it a long walk. I went inside and the room had 23 computers in there..... out of those 23...20 were dells.... (none were macs) I said to my friends, u need to get a mac because you don't get stupid problems like this, and the head tech center agree with me.... I found out that almost everone who uses windows at my school is having problems. :D

So far all my non-smart-pc users are having problems and i'm just siting back and laughing :cool:

2. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    i have experience that several times over people at my uni are generally runnign some flavor of windows and usually they are always having to go the get their computers repaired while i just chug along hapilly

3. Steven1621 macrumors 6502a

Steven1621

i work for IT at my college and i spend all my shifts removing viruses and spyware and getting rid of that damn weatherbug. talk about mundane...it just makes me love my mac even more.

4. 5300cs macrumors 68000

5300cs

I used to do tech support for an ISP in Boston, 1998-2000, and we almost never got any Mac calls. When we did though, they were really difficult problems.

Almost every call was win95 or 98.

"How do I do right click?"
    "How do I do open email?"
    "Where is 'My Computer'?"
    "My task bar is gone."
    "How do I print?"
    "My monitor has a virus, I think."
    "I'm being hacked. I can't read my email."

it never ended :rolleyes:

5. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I can't find the friggen "any" key!
    We now even have a Compaq help sheet about this! :eek:

6. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Wow. And I thought the people that I've attempted to help were lost causes...

Funny website of computer stories, but not all of em are from techs. Read on:
    Linkety