I love my PowerBooks keyboard, Are there any stand alone ones similar in design?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by EasyB, Aug 17, 2005.

1. EasyB macrumors member

EasyB

I have been using my Powerbooks keyboard for a few years and love it. I am buying a 23" cinema display and will be using an standalone keyboard. I am trying the standard mac one right now and I don't care much for it. has anyone come across one thats similar to the powerbooks?

Thanks

2. panda macrumors regular

yup

yup, probably...

i am not sure exactly which qualities you are looking for, but i have seen keyboards from logitech that seem really similar.

i was considering them, because i am just so clumsy with normal keyboards and prefer the keys on my ibook by far (low profile).

the external keboards i saw came in bluetooth versions as well as usb.

:)

3. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

A lot of keyboards don't have Command and Option keys. If you're the sort of person who cares about that sort of thing, then your options are limited :(

4. cluthz macrumors 68040

cluthz

Macally has a keyboard called iceKey (or somethin') it white, but have the same feeling as the powerbook keys.

5. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

A quick google of "macally" shows their main site and this "coming soon" BT slim keyboard. There is also one made by Kensington here and I have seen that in person in CompUSA and it's a nice looking keyboard.