I love the looks, but is IntelliscreenX worth $10? Or should I stick with LockInfo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kalirob99, Jan 4, 2012.

1. macrumors 65816

kalirob99

I really like the looks of it on the Lockscreen over LockInfo, but I've used LockInfo for a very long time so it's all I know lol.
    Anyone out there able to make a comparison on the new IntelliscreenX's looks and performance over LockInfo?
    Any help would be much appreciated as I would hate to drop $10 bucks and be meh about it lol.

2. macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I personally think intelliscreen x is the shiz so many options its unreal, defo worth 10bux imo.
    Is it better than lock info? I would have to say without a doubt

3. macrumors 6502a

Intelliscreen X is the best. Although I bought it, it's hard to justify $10 for a tweak when you see the likes of Springtomize 2 running for $2.99 and gives so much more.

Anyway, if you are going to spend the dollars for Lockinfo I would pay $3 more and go for Intelliscreen X

4. thread starter macrumors 65816

kalirob99

Thanks everyone, its settled. I'm buying Intelliscreen X and I checked out Springtomize 2, and plan to get that as well lol. :D :apple: