I LOVE YOU, Macrumors

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rockandrule, Jul 2, 2006.

1. rockandrule macrumors 6502

From iGary to Abstract to mad_jew to CanadaRAM I'd just like to say thank you to all of you MacRumorers for all of the great conversation and help! I really think this is the best place on the net!

2. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

3. rockandrule thread starter macrumors 6502

I LOVE YOU, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm a little inebriated.

4. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

I could not agree more,

Macrumors Rocks!

:D

5. RedBull17 macrumors member

LOL, yeah, I totally agree with RockandRule, MacRumors and all the ones involved with it rock!:)

6. count chocula macrumors 6502a

count chocula

macrumors is off the hizzle fo shizzle with the big snoop doggy dizzle!!! you guys are great.

7. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

What???? Can I get someone to interpret count chocula's post? :confused: ;) :D

8. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Thank you dmw007 for.....for.......umm yea....:)

I gotta give a shot out to my good MR peep....she know who she is...what up chick!

Bless

9. count chocula macrumors 6502a

count chocula

sorry, i've been listening to old school snoop dog and dr. dre lately. i dont know that it can be interpreted. :D

10. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

are you drunk? "I love you man..no no, seriously though, I love you ma..hey listen, I love you man...really no no for real, I love you"

Has there been a lot of drugs going around MR lately? Seems to be an abundance of cracked out threads lately. Someone hook me up

11. count chocula macrumors 6502a

count chocula

thats what i love about you man, you're always so funny. you're great, but really, i love you man... :D

12. Salasm macrumors regular

Salasm

I wonder how much lovin' there'll be of Macrumors when this 'soon-to-be-spammy' thread gets Wastelanded. :rolleyes:

13. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

14. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

In his drunken stupor, he forgot me, too. :p :p

..I love drunk threads. :)

15. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

16. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

You can forgive him for not listing more people, there are so many great characters on here that everyone knows and loves. I've spent a lot of time on loads of forums although on here there is a far larger group of ueber-posting regulars that one 'recognises' from all sorts of threads. There are simply too many to list!!

There aren't that many forums online where I'd consider someone with 782 posts to be a newbee but I would on here!!

17. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Hell, over at my skiing forum you stop being a newbie at 1000 posts and your next bump up is at 5000. The top poster is getting close to 60000, of course it's a proper community forum so most of the threads are just us talking crap.

18. Tanglewood macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

Okay so you're not left out here's to Chip NoVaMac and Chundles 'who is way better than Mad_Jew!' and all the other 66192 members of MacRumors. Newbies, Regulars, Gods, Demis, chip processors you are all loved.

19. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

Oh, wait. You didn't mention me. :(

20. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

What's with the rolling eyes? Even MJ knows it's true.

21. Tanglewood macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

Haha true enough consider it fixed.

22. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I don't know when or how I helped you in the past, but I'm sure I was happy to do it at the time.

Don't make me regret it. ;) I won't take any responsibility for what rockandrule says from hence forth.

Isn't ebonics America's 3rd language or something? ;)

And probably just as Jewish as him.

23. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I concede, you're much much better than me in all but one area. My permissions are always correct. Always!

Repair your permissions please. :)

24. rockandrule thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, the "all MacRumorers" meant all the rest of you! haha. And of course, you don't have to help me out in anyway through a thread about something. It's just great to see how much people actually help people around here. In my VW forum (VWVortex) all it seems like is that everyone is 15 and wanting to flame everyone on how they are better than everyone else. Sure, there are some great core people on there, but it just seems that for the most part at least 95% of the people that get on here are genuinely nice people. For instance, I bought four turtles about a month ago (some of you may have read my "RIP Lou Blair" thread) and two of them had developed a Respitory Infection which can be lethal if the right steps are not taken. After spending about $400 getting the tank up and everything, I didn't have the money to go and take these little guys to the vet, so my girlfriend and I spent days on TurtleForums trying to find things to get these turts some vitamins. Well, we found some different methods to help them out, but when we went to ask how often we should do these certain things, NO ONE would help us. They knew the information but just kept saying "they need to go to the vet". It was disgusting on how careless these people are about other people's situations. The vet costs would have been at least $300 and unfortunately the closest vet that works on turtles around me is an hour away. Luckily, we were able to find a couple other forums and found the information that they needed. The two did die, but they were given the best care that we could have given them at the time. We made sure they were comfortable and one even lived 2 weeks with our aid!

So, after that rant which you will all probably think I'm still drunk (I'm not haha), I just wanted to show my appreciation for a very (IMHO) underappreciated set of great people! Once again, THANK YOU EVERYONE!

25. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew