Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Ill be driving down from BC in a few days and may detour off to Apple HQ for some t-shirts... is the company store open to the public?

Also, I will conveniently be passing WWDC on the 7th... there aren't, er, door tickets for the stevenote, are there? :eek:

yah00z

macrumors regular
May 21, 2006
Well

Yes- The company store is open to the public. If you pass through on the right day, you might land youreself a tour of Apple. As far as WWDC goes, I have no clue, someone else would have to answer that for me.

szark

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2002
Arid-Zone-A
Kingsly said:
Also, I will conveniently be passing WWDC on the 7th... there aren't, er, door tickets for the stevenote, are there? :eek:

Sure, they're only $1,595 a person. :D

And I've never heard of Apple giving tours to the public.

Makosuke

macrumors 604
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
Kingsly said:
Um... no. It's a developer conference, not a trade show. The cheapest ticket you can get is $1600.

They probably have some sort of press passes for the keynote, but I'd guess they are not something given out lightly.

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Makosuke said:
Um... no. It's a developer conference, not a trade show. The cheapest ticket you can get is $1600.

They probably have some sort of press passes for the keynote, but I'd guess they are not something given out lightly.
I *may* be able to get myself a press pass... but as you said they are not something they give out lightly...

Well at least I can get some keychains and shirts...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.